当前位置

首页 > 诗歌 > 双语英语诗歌:大自然的安宁

双语英语诗歌:大自然的安宁

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.78K 次

双语英语诗歌:大自然的安宁

双语英语诗歌:大自然的安宁

The Peace of Wild Things

大自然的安宁

When despair grows in me

当我内心变得绝望

and I wake in the middle of the night at the least sound

我在寂静的午夜醒来,

in fear of what my life and my children's lives may be,

担忧我和我孩子们的'生活,

I go and lie down where the wood drake

我走出家门,在林中躺下

rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.

美丽的野鸭在湖中安憩,巨大的鹭鸶在觅食。

I come into the peace of wild things

我融入大自然的安宁

who do not tax their lives with forethought

这里的生命不会担忧它们的生活。

of grief. I come into the presence of still water.

我面对宁静的湖面。

And I feel above me the day-blind stars

我感到白昼般耀眼的星星

waiting for their light. For a time

正在等待着它们的光明。

I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.

这时,我安息于世界的恩典之中,我自由了。

赞助商

赞助商