当前位置

首页 > 寓言 > 替猫戴上铃铛-伊索寓言英语小故事

替猫戴上铃铛-伊索寓言英语小故事

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.52W 次

替猫戴上铃铛-伊索寓言英语小故事

替猫戴上铃铛-伊索寓言英语小故事

以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。

Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.

猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。

Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.

凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。

Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.

小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。

Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!)

凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!)

Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.

猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。

Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…

凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……

Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.

伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。

Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?

伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?

Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.

西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。

Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.

伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。

Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.

西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。

Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?

伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?

Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.

西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。

Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.

伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。

赞助商

赞助商