当前位置

首页 > 诗歌 > 记得我俩当时分手英语诗歌

记得我俩当时分手英语诗歌

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.81W 次

记得我俩当时分手英语诗歌

记得我俩当时分手英语诗歌

When we two parted

记得当时我俩分手,

In silence and tears ,

相对无言地垂泪,

Half broken-hearted

得分开多少年头,

To sever for years ,

真令人心儿欲碎

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的脸苍白冰凉,

Colder thy kiss;

你的.吻更有寒意;

Truly that hour foretold

下地是那一刻时光

Sorrow to this

预告了我的悲戚!

The dew of the morning

那天清晨的寒露

Sunk chill on my brow

冷彻了我的眉角,

It felt like the warnin

我所感到的露珠

Of what I feel now .

象是今天的警告

Thy vows are all broken,

你背弃山盟海誓,

And light is thy fame;

名声也变得轻浮:

I hear thy name spoken,

人们当面提你

And share in its shame.

我都会感到羞辱。

They name three before me,

人们说出你的名字

A knel to mine ear;

我听来尤如丧钟;

A shudder come o'er me ——

忍不住周身颤栗——

Why wert thou so dear?

我为何对你钟情?

They know not I knew thee,

人不知我俩相识,

Who knew thee too well——

我对你了解太透,

Long ,lon I shall rue thee,

我将为你深深叹息,

Too deeply to tell.

深沉得难以启口.

In secret we met,

忆昔日幽会想见,

In silence I grieve,

想今朝黯然悲伤

Thy spirit deceive

你竟然把我欺骗,

If I should meet thee

你竟然把我淡忘

After long years,

假若许多年之后,

How should I greet there?

我俩又邂逅相遇我对你该如何称呼?

With silence and tears.

只有含着泪默默无语.

赞助商

赞助商